Compared to other PTFE/graphite GFO Packing, only those made with GORE® GFO® fiber, with its 20+ year history of documented trouble-free performance, deliver an unmatched level of assurance and confidence. Look for the Seal of Assurance on every package and 100% GFO printed right on the packing.
100% GFO Packing
- Long lasting performance
- Minimum shaft wear
- Minimum downtime from repacking pumps or resurfacing shafts
- Saves maintenance time and trouble Reduces inventories ... consolidates packing needs
- Confidence that the packing will work every time
Key Benefits :
- 20+ years of proven, documented performance
- Runs cool, even after extended periods of continuous operation
- Never gets hard or brittle, so its easy to install and remove
- Widest range of applications
Technical Data :
-400°F to + 550°F (-240°C to + 288°C)
Chemically inert, with few exceptions, over the entire 0-14 pH range.
Able to withstand shaft speeds to 4,300 feet per minute (21.8 m/s)
- See Material Safety Data Sheet for stuffing box temperatures above 150°C.
- For industrial use only. Not for use in food, drug, cosmetic or medical device manufacturing, processing, or packaging operations.
Note :Available in Rope & Ring Form