Ceramic Fiber Braided Rope are dense, high performance packing fabricated from ceramic fiber yarn braided around a core of ceramic fiber rope either to form a packing in round or square section. Ceramic fiber rope braided packings also contain reinforcement insert materials of either inconel wire or continuous fiberglass filament to increase handling strength during installation and enhance fiber durability to rated temperatures .Ceramic braided packing includes Ceramic fiber rope are dense, high performance packing fabricated from ceramic fiber yarn braided around a core of ceramic fiber rope either to form a packing in Round or Square section of desired sizes.
- Ceramic fiber textile products are made from alumina-silica ceramic fiber, free of asbestos
- These non asbestos textile materials such as ceramic fiber rope can be used in different industrial applications under temperatures up to 2300°F (1260oC) and have excellent chemical stability and strong resistance to thermal shock and corrosion attack (Exceptions are hydrofluoric and phosphoric acids and concentrated alkalies)
- Ceramic fiber rope contain 15% organic carriers, which helps to establish physical formation of products which burn out at about 750 °F (400 °C)
Other Major Application:
- Insulation of high-temperature tubes, containers, etc.
- The seal of the oven, furnace or boiler doors of industrial furnace
- The protection of high-temperature
- The protection of cable, fuel tubes, etc.
- Fireproof twine, wrap, cover, etc.
- Compound-materials produce.