We manufacture Asbestos Brake Lining Rolls, which is a solid woven, flexible, asbestos based friction material. These are made from Asbestos yarn twisted around brass wire make Brake Lining very durable. We avail them in roll form and segments, cones and special shapes can easily be cut from it. Our range of Brake Liner is flexible material and is possible to form it to radius. Our Brake Lining has a medium / high co-efficient of friction combined with moderate temperature wear resistance. Our high quality products are made using good quality raw materials, which enhance quality and empower strength. We offer Industrial Roll Lining with both surfaces ungrounded. These products are applied in variety of brake and clutch components, industrial band and drum brake linings, industrial band, and plate and cone clutch linings.
Industrial band and drum brake Linings:
- Industrial band, plate and cone clutch linings (eg. crane, lifts, excavators winches, concrete mixers, drop hammers, mine widening appliances, underground, haulages, tippers, oil well draw works, road rollers, sugar mill centrifuges)
- Certain heavy road transport vehicles and tractors
- Friction m for design purposes 0.35
- Data based on standard test methods
- Specific gravity: 1.6
- Ult. tensile strength: 246 kg/cm2
- Ult. compressive strength: 630 kg/cm2
- Rivet holding capacity: 900 kg/cm2
Recommended operating range:
- Maximum temperature: 2600oC
- Maximum continuous temperature: 1250oC
Recommended mating surface:
- Good quality fine grained pearlitic cast, iron, Cast steel is not a Suitable mating surface but forged or cold rolled steel with a Brinell hardness of 200 or more may be used.
The continuous temperature quoted is for constant slip conditions for intermittent applications, bulk temperatures of 160°C are acceptable for long periods.